Periodic training on OHS for employers and other persons in charge of employees
PERIODIC TRAINING ON OHS FOR EMPLOYERS AND OTHER PERSONS IN CHARGE OF EMPLOYEES
IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Is online training for you? 3 x YES!
- Yes, if you are a busy person and you want to acquire knowledge in a time adapted to your abilities.
- Yes, if you value the comfort of training implementation, in a place convenient for you.
- Yes, if you care about accessibility integrated with a high substantive level of training.
For which professional group is this training?
If you are an employer employing at least one employee, legal regulations oblige you to have just this OHS training. As an employer, you have the obligation to provide such training also to managers of employees in your organization, regardless of the job title.
Legal basis: Journal of Laws 2004.180.1860 - Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labour of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational health and safety.
What are your benefits?
You will obtain current knowledge in the field of: Labour Law legal regulations, fire protection regulations, ergonomics of workplaces,
Systematize your knowledge in the field of pre-medical first aid,
You will learn your rights and obligations,
You will learn how to identify, eliminate or reduce hazards related to work performed.
Thanks to this training, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and confidence, which will be visible in your activities that have an impact on improving health and safety.
What makes our online trainings unique?
- interesting form of communication - you will certainly not be bored during the implementation of online health and safety training - we use multimedia and interactive tasks; we use the latest software, enriched with animations, voice-over and quizzes checking the acquisition of knowledge.
- high efficiency in the transfer of knowledge - the substantive part of OHS training online has been developed by OHS specialists with many years of work experience; if a topic interests you more, you always have the opportunity to expand your knowledge - in addition to slides, we provide additional information and the most important legal acts
- possibility to consult a specialist - you can always ask a question and consult our health and safety specialist.
- two language versions - our online OHS trainings are available in Polish and English
- confirmation of the training - a certificate of completion of online health and safety training, we send immediately on paper to the address you provide.
To order and take part in the training you must:
- Purchase a specific course (the system will guide you through the next steps)
- Next, the PRO forma invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you, on the basis of which payment should be made. You can also pay by PayU if you wish.
- After recording the payment, you will receive a message asking you to complete the email addresses of the training participants.
- A message containing an activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
- After clicking the activation link, you will be redirected to the login and registration window of your account.
- The login is the user's e-mail address, while the password should be set individually according to the required instructions.
- After passing the thematic modules, you need to take the exam in the form of a test (you do not have a specific time and imposed pace, you decide about the readiness to take the exam).
- After passing the exam, a certificate will be issued confirming the completion of the training, which is valid for 5 years.
- The original certificate will be sent by post to the address indicated in the order.
If you have additional questions, we remain at your disposal:
- tel.: (+48) 24 263 45 69
- e-mail: email@example.com